Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Anaarkali Butter Chicken Revisited–For the Hasty Cook!

Its a pity the link to the sample recipe does not work anymore on the Anaarkali Butter Chicken site. In fact, the site is unavailable too.

Which meant that I was flooded with questions about this recipe, which is NOT mine. I found it a little disconcerting to be encroached upon during my personal time with emails, text messages, personal messages on Facebook, etc. I manage this Blog and my Facebook page when I have the time from more important things in my life. I do it because I want to, not because I HAVE to.

The Anaarkali Butter Chicken is one recipe which is time taking and takes some amount of planning. So any precipitated, last minute approach to it (and other involved recipes) will probably not work. And if your go-to person for a recipe is limited, make sure you have enough time and give enough time to the person to respond to your questions!

It just makes life easy for everyone. And the Butter Chicken tastes out of the world too.

Anyway, I have vented out what irked me last night around midnight my time. Now the sample recipe for Anaarkali Butter Chicken.

You already have the marinade recipe and method from one of my previous posts.

Here is how you will make the sauce for the Anaarkali Butter Chicken:

Anaarkali Sample Gravy

Anaarkali Sample Tips

These are screenshots of the sample recipe by the Anaarkali team. I have made changes and adapted ingredients I find here in Canada. I cannot post a PDF document here, hence the screen prints. If you want the PDF, please leave me a message for me on my Facebook page with your email. I will be happy to email you the document.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

haha - must be good, if someone needs it at mid night!

PreeOccupied said...

LOL, Home Cooked Oriya Food. It is.

M said...

Pree, have plans to make the ABC this weekend. Can you send me the PDF version? My email ID is maitreyee.raha@gmail.com Thank you! Will let you know how it turns out! :)

M said...

Pree, have plans to make the ABC this weekend. Can you send me the PDF version? My email ID is maitreyee.raha@gmail.com Thank you! Will let you know how it turns out! :)

M said...

Pree, have plans to make the ABC this weekend. Can you send me the PDF version? My email ID is maitreyee.raha@gmail.com Thank you! Will let you know how it turns out! :)